Lost Actor Current Appearances

This is your all inclusive source for Lost actor appearances. From the largest con to the smallest book signing, we will bring them to you. 

There are endless lists of conventions on the internet, but there has never been one place to go to find actor appearances, until now. The actors and actresses are listed in alphabetical order. Their role and in which episode they appeared is listed below their names and the picture is their most recognizable role. This will be updated as often as I can. If you have any listings to add, please e-mail me at chairface1@humanoid.net. 

Updated 6/23/17 - Added appearance for Jeremy Shada (Thanks Rick)

Updated 6/20/17 - Added appearance for Michael Cudlitz

Updated 5/31/17 - Added appearance for Bai Ling (Thanks Scott)



Nestor Carbonell
Richard Alpert

HorrorHound Weekend
Sept. 8-10, 2017
Marriott Indianapolis East
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
www.horrorhound.com




Michael Cudlitz
Big Mike Walton - Eps: Collision / The Beginning of the End 

Walker Stalker / Heroes & Villains Fan Fest - Portland
June 24-25, 2017
Oregon Convention Center
Portland, Oregon, USA
heroesfanfest.com

Crypticon Kansas City
July 14-16, 2017
Civic Arena
St. Joseph, Missouri, USA
crypticonkansascity.com 


Florida Supercon
July 27-30, 2017
Fort Lauderdale Convention Center
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
floridasupercon.com
 

Walker Stalker - Tulsa
Aug. 5-6, 2017
Cox Business Center
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
walkerstalkercon.com

Steel City Con
Aug. 11-13, 2017
Monroeville Convention Center
Monroeville, Pennsylvania, USA
www.steelcitycon.com

Walker Stalker - Philadelphia
Sept. 30 - Oct. 1, 2017
Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks

Oaks, Pennsylvania, USA
walkerstalkercon.com 


Walker Stalker - Atlanta
Oct. 27-29, 2017
Georgia World Congress Center

Atlanta, Georgia, USA
walkerstalkercon.com




Emilie de Ravin
Claire Littleton 

The Official Once Upon a Time Convention
Aug. 18-20, 2017 (Saturday only)
Hyatt Regency SFO

Burlingame, California, USA
www.creationent.com


The Official Once Upon a Time Convention
Nov. 3-5, 2017 (Saturday only)
Marriott Los Angeles Burbank Airport Hotel

Burbank, California, USA
www.creationent.com




Andrew Divoff
Mikhail Bakunin 

Crypticon Kansas City
July 14-16, 2017
Civic Arena
St. Joseph, Missouri, USA
crypticonkansascity.com




Nathan Fillion
Kevin Callis - Ep: I Do 

Denver Comic Con
June 30 - July 2, 2017
Colorado Convention Center
Denver, Colorado, USA
popcultureclassroom.org 

Montreal ComicCon
July 7-9, 2017
Palais des Congres
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
www.montrealcomiccon.com

Fan Expo Canada
Aug. 31 - Sept. 3, 2017 (Saturday & Sunday only)
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
fanexpocanada.com

Dragon*Con
Sept. 1-4, 2017 (Friday only)
Hyatt Regency Atlanta / Hilton Atlanta / Marriott Marquis Atlanta / Sheraton Atlanta Hotel / Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
www.dragoncon.org



Greg Grunberg
Capt. Seth Norris 

The Official Star Trek Convention
Aug. 2-6, 2017
The Rio Suites Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
www.creationent.com



Bai Ling
Achara - Ep: Stranger in a Strange Land

Power of the Force Convention
Aug. 19-20, 2017
Turbinenhalle Oberhausen
Oberhausen, Germany
www.poweroftheforce.net




Rebecca Mader
Charlotte Lewis
 


The Official Once Upon a Time Convention
Aug. 18-20, 2017 (Sunday only)
Hyatt Regency SFO

Burlingame, California, USA
www.creationent.com


The Official Once Upon a Time Convention
Oct. 20-22, 2017 (Sunday only)
Marriott Hanover

Whippany, New Jersey, USA
www.creationent.com
 

The Official Once Upon a Time Convention
Nov. 3-5, 2017 (Sunday only)
Marriott Los Angeles Burbank Airport Hotel

Burbank, California, USA
www.creationent.com





Graham McTavish
Sergeant - Ep: The Constant
 


Denver Comic Con
June 30 - July 2, 2017
Colorado Convention Center
Denver, Colorado, USA
popcultureclassroom.org

The Highlanders
Aug. 25-27, 2017
Norbreck Castle Hotel
Blackpool, England
www.starfury.co.uk



Jodi Lyn O'Keefe
Ava -  Ep: Recon 

Film & Comic Con Cardiff
Sept. 23-24, 2017
Motorpoint Arena
Cardiff, Wales
showmastersonline.com



Lana Parrilla
Greta - Eps: Greatest Hits / Through the Looking Glass 

The Official Once Upon a Time Convention
Aug. 18-20, 2017 (Sunday only)
Hyatt Regency SFO

Burlingame, California, USA
www.creationent.com


The Official Once Upon a Time Convention
Oct. 20-22, 2017 (Sunday only)
Marriott Hanover

Whippany, New Jersey, USA
www.creationent.com


The Official Once Upon a Time Convention
Nov. 3-5, 2017 (Sunday only)
Marriott Los Angeles Burbank Airport Hotel

Burbank, California, USA
www.creationent.com




DJ Qualls
Johnny - Ep: Everybody Hates Hugo 

Oz Comic-Con
July 1-2, 2017
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Center
Melbourne, Australia
www.ozcomiccon.com

Fear Con
Oct. 20-22, 2017
Maritim Hotel
Bonn, Germany
www.fearcon.de



Holland Roden
Emily Locke (age 15) - Ep: Cabin Fever

Creatures of the Night 4
Oct. 7, 2017
Venue TBA
Melbourne, Australia
www.firstcontactconventions.com.au

Creatures of the Night 4
Oct. 8, 2017
Hotel Grand Chancellor
Adelaide, Australia
www.firstcontactconventions.com.au

Creatures of the Night 4
Oct. 14, 2017
Venue TBA
Sydney, Australia
www.firstcontactconventions.com.au

Creatures of the Night 4
Oct. 15, 2017
Venue TBA
Brisbane, Australia
www.firstcontactconventions.com.au



Jeremy Shada
Charlie Pace (child) - Eps: Fire + Water / Greatest Hits 

ConnectiCon
July 6-9, 2017
Connecticut Convention Center
Hartford, Connecticut, USA
connecticon.org

Tampa Bay Comic Con
July 28-30, 2017
Tampa Convention Center
Tampa, Florida, USA
tampabaycomiccon.com







Ian Somerhalder
Boone Carlyle
 


The Official Vampire Diaries Convention
July 7-9, 2017 (Sunday only)
Marriott Hanover Hotel

Whippany, New Jersey, USA
www.creationent.com


Boston Comic Con
Aug. 11-13, 2017 (Saturday only)
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
bostoncomiccon.com



Nick Tate
Ray Mullen - Ep: Tabula Rasa

Alpha: 2017
July 28-30, 2017
Holiday Inn
Parsippany, New Jersey, USA
www.alpha-2017.com



Billy Dee Williams
Himself / Mr. LaShade - Ep: Expose' 

Colorado Springs Comic Con
Aug. 25-27, 2017
Colorado Springs Event Center
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
www.cscomiccon.com 

Grand Rapids Comic Con
Oct. 20-22, 2017
The DeVos Place
Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
www.grcomiccon.com 

For the Love of Sci-Fi
Dec. 2-3, 2017
B.E.C. Arena
Manchester, England
fortheloveofsci-fi.com

18 comments:

  1. For ian Somerhalder:

    welcome to mystic folls (26-27 mai 2012, paris)
    welcome to mystic love (30juin-1er juillet, bezier, france)

    Nice job :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. TRUST GREAT DR IGODO. My names are Ambel Roseneil from United States. Great Dr IGODO is really powerful and knows how to do his job perfectly. If not for him i could not imagine what would have happened. My ex was always picking up an argument with me and was always beating me. He started acting strange and funny and left me for no cause for another girl. I thought all hope was gone. I searched for help on the internet and i came across Great Dr IGODO. I saw so many testimonies about him. I was delighted and i contacted him on his email and told him what was going on. He laughed and assured me to calm down that he will help me and that my ex will come back begging me. He did his work and cast the spell for me and in 3 days time, my ex came apologizing just as he told me. Today we both live together and we are even more in love than how we use to be before he left. Contact the Great Dr IGODO for your own help. You can contact him on: igodoospelltemple@yahoo.com WhatsApp No:+2347038606922.

      Delete
    2. THIS IS NO JOKE...... ARE YOU IN NEED OF A LOAN?
      FOR YOUR REQUIRED QUICK AFFORDABLE LOAN, EMAIL: davisloancompany@yahoo.com OR CALL/TEXT +{424} 772-2156


      I'm Joyce Kane living in USA.I want to share this great testimony on how I got my loan from DAVIS LOAN COMPANY INC..I couldn't pay my bills anymore.
      I lost everything like it was the end of the world, my family were driven out of our home because I couldn't pay my bills anymore, i applied from various company but all to no avail i end up being scammed by this fake companies claiming to be lender and denied a loan by my bank as well as credit unions I visited. i was homeless, i was bored and felt like it was the end of the world, i prayed so hard to God so he can help me, i cried day and night, to God be the glory One day i meant an old friend of mine who introduced me to this God fearing loan company davisloancompany@yahoo.com At first I told him that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore,but he assured me that I will receive my loan from them on a second thought due to my current situation and condition I took a trial and applied for the loan, I filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me,so Luckily as God would have it, this great and God fearing company granted me a loan of $200,000.00 which i actually applied for from this company a God sent loan lender, i know many people are out there passing through so much pain right now all in the name of getting a loan i will strongly advise you all to get your loan today from this company You can get in contact with this great company via email at [davisloancompany@yahoo.com] OR CALL/TEXT +{424} 772-2156

      Delete
  2. Julie Adams will also be at Monster Bash in Mars, PA this June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why doesn't any of these people come to the Houston Comicpalooza????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @houstonlosties is trying to push for LOST guests at Comicpalooza. The just posted a question to followers tagging @comicpalooza about who we would like to see them get. The larger the LOST following they know Houston has, the more likely they would be to look into these guys. Go comment and let them know we want some LOSTIES in Houston!

      Delete
  4. Emilie de Ravin canceled on Wizard World Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Pastor Nadia Bolz-Weber a Lutheran minister and public theologian if u need a reliable and genuine loan firm help, and don't want to be a victim of scam, I think this is for you. All posts of loan lenders giving loans on-line especially on sites were loan offer are post the posters are all scam. The referrals there as well are bunch of scammers. Don't contact them for your own good. This is a story of how I was ripped off my hard earned cash by some idiots on-line that calls themselves lenders and how I finally got my financial freedom from a God sent loan officer within 36 hours at just 2% as interest. All thanks to Mrs Vera Mendes you are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty. The reason why i am doing this is that, i promise Mrs Vera Mendes that if i truly got my loan, i will advertise her company and bring customers to her company. Contact her now at (veramendesprivateloanfirm@gmail.com) for the Loan you have been looking for.
    This loan firm is located in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Davidbenjaminltd@outlook.com is indeed the right place to get your blank ATM card. Much has been said about this company which i saw online about their reliability and certified services am reaffirming this because i have tested them too and they are trusted. I got my card 4 days ago and it took just 2 days for it to be delivered to me after i made all necessary payments. If you are tired of wasting your money an time on fake companies then davidbenjaminltd@outlook.com is the right place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello ,
    Am Mrs Cynthia corvin . Am a lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $360,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs cynthia corvin, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Ferooz,via email:- feroozsuptoo@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete


  8. --
    Hello,
    Are you interested in getting a loan ? Are you in any finance stress or need
    funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your
    debt or pay your bills? Do you have a low credit score and have
    difficulty obtaining loan from local banks and other financial
    institutions? I wish to inform you that offer loans at low interest
    rate of 3 %, if you are interested in obtaining a loan from us, please
    fill the loan application form;
    CONSTANT US VIA EMAIL :slogoldloaninvestment@outlook.com
    PREFIX {MR., MRS., MS., DR., Etc.}

    1) FULL NAME ...................
    2) COUNTRY ................
    3) OCCUPATION .............
    4) MARITAL STATUS ......... ...
    5) PHONE NUMBER ............... ....
    6) MONTHLY INCOME ............ ....
    7) ADDRESS .....................
    8) PURPOSE OF LOAN .............
    9) LOAN AMOUNT ................
    10) LOAN TERMS AND DURATION ....
    CONTANT US VIA EMAIL :slogoldloaninvestment@outlook.com

    I await your response to proceed with your loan request.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name are Marian Wilson and i live in USA west Virginia and i am a happy woman today, I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to them.I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i meet martins Walters after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children’s fees,I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two companies. Until i read about: martinswalters28@gmail.com
    where i was granted a loan to pay up my debts and to start up a business. You can contact them through the email above or martinswaltersloanfirm@yahoo.com. I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you need a loan to pay off your bill or in need of financial help with a loan you can contact us now for a loan if you are serious in getting it surely we will help you out via Email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  12. David Benjamin ATM company is indeed a wonderful place to be. For the past 6 months i have been paying money to several companies just to get me a loaded card and all have scammed me of my money without any delivery. I was told by a friend who got her card in less than 4 days of her applying to contact davidbenjaminltd@outlook.com and lo and behold i was told to make a delivery payment and part payment for the card balance when i receive the card and must have tested it. Am proud to announce to any one in need of a genuine hacker who is tired of loosing money to rippers to contact : davidbenjaminltd@outlook.com and get you card without any story telling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. THIS IS NO JOKE...... ARE YOU IN NEED OF A LOAN?
    FOR YOUR REQUIRED QUICK AFFORDABLE LOAN, EMAIL: davisloancompany@yahoo.com OR CALL/TEXT +{424} 772-2156


    I'm Joyce Kane living in USA.I want to share this great testimony on how I got my loan from DAVIS LOAN COMPANY INC..I couldn't pay my bills anymore.
    I lost everything like it was the end of the world, my family were driven out of our home because I couldn't pay my bills anymore, i applied from various company but all to no avail i end up being scammed by this fake companies claiming to be lender and denied a loan by my bank as well as credit unions I visited. i was homeless, i was bored and felt like it was the end of the world, i prayed so hard to God so he can help me, i cried day and night, to God be the glory One day i meant an old friend of mine who introduced me to this God fearing loan company davisloancompany@yahoo.com At first I told him that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore,but he assured me that I will receive my loan from them on a second thought due to my current situation and condition I took a trial and applied for the loan, I filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me,so Luckily as God would have it, this great and God fearing company granted me a loan of $200,000.00 which i actually applied for from this company a God sent loan lender, i know many people are out there passing through so much pain right now all in the name of getting a loan i will strongly advise you all to get your loan today from this company You can get in contact with this great company via email at [davisloancompany@yahoo.com] OR CALL/TEXT +{424} 772-2156

    ReplyDelete
  14. WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS.

    ADAM FRED Loan Company is a well established finance company who are committed to providing our customers and suppliers with simple and competitive forms of finance solutions for all business users. An independent finance house and brokerage specializing in vendor finance schemes.

    As a company we have a wealth of experience in the market, predominantly offering leasing solutions to businesses looking to finance all types of equipment. . Our dynamic approach in the market has led us to significantly develop our range of products and services in order to help commercial customers with all finance requirements Reduce your
    payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses.

    we give out loan with an affordable interest rate of 2% Do
    you have a low credit score, and you will find it difficult to get loans
    from local banks and other financial institutions? solution to your
    financial problem is Dr. Ezra Sebastian The Terms and Conditions are very simple
    and considerate

    DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE?
    ( Adamfredloanfirm@yahoo.com or Text or call us on 15017229938 OR 18144768385) aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services.

    Please, contact us for more information: ( Adamfredloanfirm@yahoo.com or Text or call us on 15017229938 OR 18144768385)

    Our services include the following:

    * Personal Loans
    * Debt consolidation loans
    * Possibility
    * Business Loans
    * Education Loans
    * Mortgage
    *Refinancing Loans
    * Home Loans



    NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 48 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score.

    email (Adamfredloanfirm@outlook.com) you can email us with your information.
    email us: Adamfredloanfirm@yahoo.com or Text or call us on 15017229938 OR 18144768385


    Yours Sincerely,

    We look forward to hear from you ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  15. How I Got Back On My Feet Again Through The Help Of A Reliable Loan Company

    Am here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Robert Laura , from Texas United States and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids i lost my Job a couple of months ago 14th January precisely and things where so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance and i fall into the hands of scammer, i was scam over $4,500.00 dollars, all my access where all gone, taken away from me. all hope was lost and i and my kids where sleeping in the street not until one faithful day when i met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from PHILIPS LOAN LIMITED. She introduced me to this honest company who helped me get a loan in less that 24 hours which was MAY 5th 2017 without any stress, i will forever be grateful to Mr PHILIPS HARVEY, for helping me get back on feet again. you can contact them via email: philipsharveryloanfirm@gmail.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance and they have been scammed like me please come to this company and be saved.Email:(philipsharveryloanfirm@gmail.com)

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete